Information on Club Rules and Regulations
1) No traction magnets allowed.
2) All parts must be commercially available.
3) Cars must be detailed 1/32 models of real 1:1 cars.
4) Cars must start and finish each race with matching body, windows and interior.
5) Interiors may be a lightweight alternative, (Replacement interiors must be painted)
6) Minor bodywork trims and details such as mirrors, spotlights and aerials may be omitted.
7) Ballast weight may be added but must be inside the car.
8) Bodies must be fully detailed and painted hard platic.
Bodies, Chassis and Motor Pods
1) Must be made of injection moulded or 3D printed plastic.
2) Bodies must be painted.
3) May be lightly trimmed.
1) Motors must be Small Can, Short Can, Long Can, Thin Can, Flat Can or RX construction.
2) Motors must not be modified from manufacturer's spec.
3) Motor must be fitted into pod as originally intended.
3) Motors with excessive magnetraction are not allowed.
Such motors will be identified by the "cogging" effect. Any motor that "cogs" when the drive wheels are turned is not allowed. eg Avant 20103, MB Dodo and BRM Super EVO.
Wheels and Tyres
1) All wheels must have tyres and they must be made of rubber. Silicone and urethane tyres are not allowed on track.
2) Tyres may be trued, glued and coated, but must be dry to the touch at the start of a race.
3) All wheels must be at least 15.8mm diameter, unless the original model is supplied with smaller wheels as standard.
Example cars with <15.8mm wheels include:
Policar Ferrari 312PB (front); Slot.it Alfa 33/3 (front).
All other components, (eg braids, eyelets, guides, wires, pinions,
gears, axles, stoppers, screws, nuts, springs, weights, lubricants
and paints) are free choice unless specified in a Class Rule.